What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, subscribe to our blog, respond to a survey, fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- For marketing purposes - For example, we may send you information such as details of promotions or events.
- For order processing - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If you provide credit card information, we use this solely to check the financial qualifications and collect payment. we do not store this information past the point it is used.
Note:If at any time you would like to un-subscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed un-subscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
When you visit the website, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer is registered. The IP address is the numerical address of a computer used when visiting a website. We use your IP address to derive the region from which you have visited our site.
Links from our website
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell your personally identifiable information to outside parties. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website are here.
If you would like more information, please Contact Us